REMEMBER ME THIS WAY


Sunday, March 14, 2010

I love you!! ♥

I have found no words that could fit my expression...
But here, I've tried…


I love you just like the rain that showers the plants for its growing…

I love you just like the moon that lightens the world during the evening…

I love you just like the sun that gives warm to the soul for its living…

I love you… more than the ability of a mother who cares for her children
But less than the ability of God who saved me from being broken.


I love you that superlatives aren’t enough…

…that I will never let you taste the tears that I have tasted’
nor suffer with the wrong choices…

…that I chose to forget the pain from my yesterdays,
to encourage you to fight by my present.



I love you… And it will always be my passion…

TO LOVE YOU CONSTANTLY…♥♥♥




Share/Bookmark


NOTE: For comments, do not use 'add a comment' via facebook. It wouldn't be received by the blogger. Use default instead by clicking 'x comments' and/or 'Post a comment' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

All Rights Reserved!
 
It is the PRINCIPLES that mold the REALITY...
Copyright (c) 2008