REMEMBER ME THIS WAY


Friday, May 21, 2010

who is the 'pen'?

This is my SELF-DESCRIPTION on my FRIENDSTER PROFILE:
(Since 2006) ***Slightly revised



FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW ME,
READ THIS:


I am a girl who lives a simple life... simple but yet, never been an ordinary...
Much people used to see me as nothing, pathetic, stupid, childish, a crying baby and simply EMPTY... (haha!??)
I might be weird at the eyes of MANY people BUT still, i intend to live this life in ways I OWN... It's not b'coz i want to be different, but simply b'coz, i don't want to imitate things (di lhat ng pare2ho tama ang landas na pinupuntahan)... But i know how to accept thiNgs...i admit my imperfections 'coz deep within me I know,
I am also human...

I've been through A LOT of pain and frustrations in life but still i managed to stand (with God) because of my desire to survive. I believe that there are things beyond our control but yet,
it's always our choice to be happy...

Now i know, its over to endure all the pain...
i MUST move on... i MUST be free...



Despite of being so DAMN innocent for the eyes of those people who used to live their lives far from what i used to, my mind keeps on working in something which is dissimilar to what others' perceptions to me...

Here is what I am afraid of...

I am afraid to wake up one day that there's nothing left for the next generation... I don't want to be one of the heavy loads in our community and to fail doing my part
as a person...

If I would only be given an opportunity to create my own destiny,

...i want to be a well-known broadcaster, a famous writer of a deep insight towards life
 and a person with an inspiring personality...

...in the other side,
I DON'T want to be an IDOL.

...i want to simply be an inspiration that to be forgiven by somebody is not enough,

unless YOU HAVE FORGIVEN YOURSELF!


and no matter what people do or say to put me down,
i will just GO ON to prove and to let them know that I DESERVE MY HAPPINESS because as Jesus laid His arms on the cross, He made me worthy like anyone else!!! :)



♥♥♥I know, i don't have to be proud of myself, but rather, to feel thankful and proud of GOD...
for he created me the EXACT ME...


This is my SELF-DESCRIPTION on my FACEBOOK PROFILE:
(Since 2010)

For my PRIVACY... You can just ask me for my FULL NAME if you mind...

By the way, you can call me:
"Cam" for short.


I REALLY HATE SHALLOW DESCRIPTIONS...
I can find it useless' but I'm not against anybody,
that is only my own opinion for this matter.
'Cause personally, to make things worth it, In EVERYTHING I do,
I always include my HEART... ♥

I want my EMOTIONS... particularly, my HAPPINESS and PAINS to be all WORTHY! :)



,,Anyways... I can define myself as:
A SIMPLE PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE FULFILLED'

_I LIVE to love, but not LOVE to live..._


*Aside from MUSIC and WRITING, I also consider the "UNINTENTIONAL DEBATE" as my sustainer for my mental stimulation.*



,,I am a woman who has a very DEEP character that many people cannot understand... In that point, I do not consider them as "ignorant" but simply not like me...

I consider all the people whom I've encountered in this journey as a part of my LIFE,
but not of my HUMANITY.

And just like somebody else, I've also been confused about life... I struggled for so many things... but at the end, I learned to love my LIFE not because it's perfect, but because I've finally seen the deepest portions of it that have revealed to me its beauty.

Somehow, I am an ordinary person who lives life which is far from ORDINARY. But I also do what an ordinary person does... I smile, cry, love, care, help, eat, drink, take a bath, go to school, plan to work, take a rest, and despite of hard times i still have the feeling of "wanna live" just like anybody else...

Although, I might be NICE but NOT PERFECT... and that makes me HUMAN.


,,And as a HUMAN, I tend to live this life not only to the fullest, but also WITH GOD... 'cause at the end of this journey, It is not all about ME that matters, but rather... It is all about HIM. . . ♥

,,Despite of everything that happened in my life, God keeps on reminding me that the woman in front of the mirror deserves my LOVE too... she deserves it more than anybody else.

Who's that woman?




MYSELF! ツ



~In any form of my DESCRIPTIONS that might be far from the others, but... at the end of the parallel, I'm just like everyone else who has been created by GOD to represents his LOVE... Whatever might be, I'm just like YOU... who'll be going to FIGHT for the sake of creating a LIFE!

The most important thing you guys should know about me, I am just a PEN and God is my real WRITER.







Share/Bookmark


NOTE: For comments, do not use 'add a comment' via facebook. It wouldn't be received by the blogger. Use default instead by clicking 'x comments' and/or 'Post a comment' below:


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ,,Failed to give you my response after half-decade. haha... thanks for dropping by anyways. :)

      Delete

Blog Archive

All Rights Reserved!
 
It is the PRINCIPLES that mold the REALITY...
Copyright (c) 2008