REMEMBER ME THIS WAY


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

IF THAT IS ALL I NEED



If what is all I need
is a calmness recipe,
I'd rather hold your hands
and take you with me...

If what is all I need
is a noise to break up the silence
I'd rather have you forever
just like a flowing river

If what is all I need
is a comfort when I'm dying,
I'd rather keep on lying
that we are meant to be...

But now, I must find the essence of the storms,
to tame the wildness of the sea...
And if I've found my shadow back with me,
how I wish to have you once more...

If that is all I need.






~Written last 12th of February 2010 (Friday).


Share/Bookmark


NOTE: For comments, do not use 'add a comment' via facebook. It wouldn't be received by the blogger. Use default instead by clicking 'x comments' and/or 'Post a comment' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

All Rights Reserved!
 
It is the PRINCIPLES that mold the REALITY...
Copyright (c) 2008