REMEMBER ME THIS WAY


Monday, November 9, 2015

ONE HAND



I don't know where I have been; so I described it this way:
I’ve been in the country of war
I’ve been in the land of grief
I’ve been in the city of hurts
I’ve been in the ball of pain
I’ve been in the pool of blood
I’ve been in the house of dead
I’ve been in the school of curse
I’ve been in the town of noise
I’ve been in the room of commotion
I’ve been in the island of sin
I’ve been in the world of lies…

I couldn’t see the light from above,
Only the hands but they left me behind…
I keep on shouting to figure out where I was…
But nobody seemed to hear me,
like nobody wanted to save me…

Until one hand of a man reached me and raised me up…
He didn’t ever leave me that he sacrificed his own life…
He died just to get me out of the dark…
And now, I can see the light
Because of the man
ABOVE.


Written last 15th day of October 2007


Share/Bookmark


NOTE: For comments, do not use 'add a comment' via facebook. It wouldn't be received by the blogger. Use default instead by clicking 'x comments' and/or 'Post a comment' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

All Rights Reserved!
 
It is the PRINCIPLES that mold the REALITY...
Copyright (c) 2008