REMEMBER ME THIS WAY


Saturday, April 17, 2010

MY HERO... YOUR HERO...

There is a point in our lives that we must think about the others first, before ourselves.

It happened one day that...

I've been hit by a sword and still, donated my own blood for those who also need healing. I met a broken-hearted man, and I offered him my heart just for him to feel better... I encountered people in danger, and I shared with them my strength for them to be tough. I saw children who look vulnerable, so I lend them my laughter so they’ll be alright. I met guys who lost their way, so I gave them my visions so that they'll find their way HOME. I've tasted sufferings, but I thought of others to take them far from the path which I've gone through... And at the end, I almost died just for someone to be able to continue living.

This is exaggerated, so maybe you think it's too much...
But, NO... It is not enough. Exaggerations aren't enough.
And IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH!

I never thought during those times that myself was also bleeding, I was also dying... While I was giving them all I've got in order to survive, I forgot that I am also human who also deserves living. I considered for so long that being a HERO of others is same thing as being a HERO of myself... So I focused on their needs, their happiness before my own... I based my fulfillment on the people around me till I lose almost everything... even my identity.


Till then... Finally, somebody told me:

"You've been a HERO of many people, but...
Have you ever been a HERO of YOURSELF?"





Share/Bookmark


NOTE: For comments, do not use 'add a comment' via facebook. It wouldn't be received by the blogger. Use default instead by clicking 'x comments' and/or 'Post a comment' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

All Rights Reserved!
 
It is the PRINCIPLES that mold the REALITY...
Copyright (c) 2008